Dear Resident Member,
As we continue to monitor developments regarding the COVID-19 pandemic we have determined it is in the best interest of our community to take the following precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our residents. Effective at the end of business on Saturday, March 14, 2020 the below actions will be taken at Del Webb Naples. The decisions and actions noted below have been reached by your community Board of Directors in collaboration with PulteGroup management.
Indoor Facility and Swimming Pool Temporary Closures
- All indoor facilities including swimming pools, lap pools and spas / hot tubs will be temporarily closed from general use.
- During this period of closure all facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The closures apply to recreation centers, outdoor restroom facilities and other ancillary buildings.
- All group/club activities, classes, meetings and events are to be postponed until further notice.
Limited onsite community management staff will remain in the main recreation center during regular business hours to perform on-going administrative functions.
Outdoor Amenity Usage
All outdoor sports courts, including Bocce Ball, Pickleball and Tennis, community gardens, and all other similar outdoor amenities are temporarily CLOSED effective Monday, March 16, 2020,
No groups activities are to take place at the outdoor amenities during this time.
Outdoor restrooms will be closed during this time.
Golf Courses and Restaurants
- Golf Course activity will remain open with limited access to, and use of pro-shop and public restroom facilities.
- Onsite golf management teams will provide specific communications regarding sanitary measures being taken to ensure the safety of individuals choosing to play golf.
- Food and Beverage operations will be closed for a period of 2 weeks starting no later than close of business on Sunday March 15, 2020.
We look forward to returning the facilities back to normal operations once the CDC and government officials provide us with clear communications that the pandemic challenge has eased and we are no longer in a position where your safety could be compromised. Thank you for your understanding and for doing your part in keeping your fellow residents and our community safe.
The Board of Directors/Del Webb Naples Homeowners Association/Panther Run Golf Club